Wednesday, September 12, 2012

To Assad's Agents Provocateurs

Keeping a stiff upper lip isn't easy when disgusting manslaughter is commented contemptuously without any form of respect.

Yes, I'm talking about you, defending the crimes against humanity committed by a sick regime under the control of a mad doctor, trying to justify abnormous crackdown measures of a justified uprising against terror and arbitrariness.

You don't care about the victims, the mothers who'd left all of their children due to indiscriminate shelling, the scholars and students detained and tortured to death, the babies hit by regime snipers' bullets.

Because you don't care about the real value of life. You rise above others not only degrading them to pure statistics but also discrediting the martyrs your own juggernauts left behind on their bloody trail.

So when I read again some dishonorable lines of yours (and I do not mean the flat propaganda nonsense you spread), why should I not become upset? Why should I keep the countenance? Is it not normal on one point to say: "Enough!"?

Why should I not wish you the same cruel fate the victims of your 'heroes' had and still have to suffer? Why should I not imagine as compensation how you get arrested, beaten, kicked, set on fire, strangled, tortured, mutilated, disembowelled like an animal? That's what the inner rage in me cries for in the moment I hear your cold laughter about a new massacre taking place remarking in a provoking and all but subtle tone 'Terrorists, they deserved it.'

If the whole humanity's got the same bad character as you, well, then I might follow my emotions as described because it wouldn't matter.

But fortunately the humanity's in genearal not as bad as you. And that means that I'm not following my emotions - the most easy part of us humans to provoke by the way - trying to manifest in my mind the images how you whine and howl like a dog and beg for mercy being in the same situation like the threatened people, your own fellows in the most cases.

No, I won't do that.

Because you don't even deserve that.

No comments:

Post a Comment