Monday, April 9, 2012

Syria: My Easter Message To The Assad Regime

Of course I could embed the videos here or connect a text passage to the hyperlink. But I refuse to. In all other platforms I'm present the mentioned images are easy to find. I refuse because I don't want to put more energy in them than needed. After what I've seen this year's Easter holidays I'm most of all grateful for the power God gives me to endure such disgusting and disgraceful impressions.

'We are ready for anything.' More clear the unscrupulous message of the regime can't be delivered. Assad's intention is not to regain power and stability under his despotic command. All he and his his henchmen want is to spread the poison of evil, not only all over Syria, they're going to spread that all over the planet. The crackdown of the protest movement is less than secondary in the meantime. A whole regime apparatus is on an amok run while the bystanders, better known as the rest of the world is commenting it with the words: 'Hold. Not acting yet. Let's wait what's happening next.'

Seen through the eyes of the global elites Syria has become the test tube baby for a humanitarian worst case scenario.

But should we accept being ruled by such ice-cold cynics? I say we should not. Honestly, I don't wanna share the same chamber in hell with those cold-blooded calculating people. Why I'm assuming to land there? Even by tolerating their behavior in form of silence I become a complicit of their crimes.

That's why I raise my voice. That's why I write. Yes, it's egoistic because I like to save my soul.

My reply to the big middle finger the bad Baath cops are showing everyone under the eyes of the global gathering is: at the end you all will fail. You'll get what you deserve for that what you're still committing to humanity. At the end we will triumph together with the true epic Syrians sacrificing since more than a year now nearly everything for their purpose, regaining freedom and dignity. You'll face justice for each drop of blood you're still shedding.

Your hbih are laughing while they mutilate the martyrs' bodies. Your menhebbakji are joking while they're cutting throats of civilians. Your mercenaries are insulting blasphemously the Prophet. But you will pay for all of that. The Assads as well as the Makhloufs and the other supremacists' clans.

The same God you're taunting will judge very soon over you, ya Bashar. Neither laconic nor sarcastic I'm giving you and your tribe the kind advice to enjoy from now on every morning you wake up.


No comments:

Post a Comment