Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Re: ***SPAM*** YOUR ATTENTION

Sometimes it‘s worth to have a look at the daily‘s personal spam filter before deleting the wastebag of ,I-am-telling-you-this-stupid-story-to-bamboozle-you‘-mails. The commented example above is an actual case of serious audacity:
Attention,
My name is IDRIS MOSINY. (Anagram?)I am one of the close aides of former president of Egypt Muhammad Hosni Sayyid Mubarak. (This information best belongs to the Egyptian Criminal Court.)
Swiss Bank have seized more than 70 billion USD that belong to him (To HIM??).During the 18 days protest (OK, according to the writer the protests took only 18 days, well ..), Which brought his 
government down.I was able to get out from the country (What a pity!!) with 30 million USD,which is divided and deposited in 
different countries. (What countries? Cayman Islands? North Korea?)
The money is deposited as classified (!!!) materials with a security and finance company. (I don‘t like that kind of trial-and-error-questions. What company?)I do not want my name to be 
attached to this fund (.. aha .. comprehensible ..) and do not have any business experience,(So you don‘t mind if I like to gouge you ..) if you are ready to assist me invest this fund. (Invest in what? Hosni‘s plea?)
When replying, send your cell phone (How do you like sending my cell phone to you? Via DHL, UPS or Fedex?) and my agent will give you the detailed information on how to receive this fund. 
Reply and NOTE: this transaction is highly confidential (exactly, therefore it‘s addressed on ,undisclosed-recipients‘) because the government of Egypt will confiscate me if 
they found out.(I‘m damn sure they will!)  Please keep this to yourself alone and contact my agent on the email below. (Surely not.)
Email: XXXXXXXXXX
Yours Sincerely and Best Regards,
IDRIS MOSINY.

Looks like we have it to do with not only one possible crime at all: The typical content of attempted fraud combined with the confession of being a close relative to the one who has betrayed his own people. The top of unscrupulousnesses' rock.

No comments:

Post a Comment